Tuesday, February 7, 2012

'Twas the weekend of commercials

So how many of you gear up for Super Bowl because of the actual football game? Or are you like me and perk up during the breaks to catch the best commercial? With the Packers not playing I could have cared less about the game, so this year took more of an interest in the commercials. I have to say there were a few good ones, but the Clint Eastwood "It's Halftime America" won my vote. It was a combination of the slight Michigander in me and the thrill when Clint closes with "....we get right back up again and when we do the world's going to hear the hoar of our engines." His voice was so deep and impactful, it sent chills up my spine. Also did you notice the farm life setting? I also appreciated how this commercial incorporated agriculture (look for the farm life setting). Click on the video grab below, in case you missed it or you loved it so much and need to rewatch!

N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...