Tuesday, September 18, 2012

National Cheeseburger Day

Celebrating in style with 5 Guys

When I learned that today was National Cheeseburger day the lyrics Cheeseburger in Paradise immediately popped into my mind, anyone else or was it just me?
I was not going to miss out on this celebration. After boot camp I decided it would be best to fuel my body with zinc, iron and protein so ultimately ended up at a good burger joint, 5 Guys. If you don't have one in your area I suggest finding one in a nearby town. Nothing compares to the mom and papa bar burgers I get back home, but this is a close second. Known as The Place to get a fresh, juicy burger with all the fixings in between. Click here for the complete 5 Guys story. Here are some quick facts about the fun establishment.

 Did you know...

  • There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
  • They use only fresh ground beef.
  • There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
  • They use only Peanut oil.
  • Our menu is trans-fat free.
Eating at 5 Guys is almost like being a kid again. Draw a picture and hang it on the wall; something fun to help pass the time while your burger cooks.
 
Bacon Cheeseburger (have to support both the pork and beef industries) with lettuce, tomato and ketchup.
What's the one thing that HAS to be on your burger?

N.Starr

2 comments:

Holli said...

Oh man, I didn't know this! I missed it! I could have totally went for a cheeseburger today.

Nicole Starr said...

It's OK Holli! You could make up for it today or tomorrow or whenever you need an excuse to have a really tasty burger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...