When I learned that today was National Cheeseburger day the lyrics Cheeseburger in Paradise immediately popped into my mind, anyone else or was it just me?
I was not going to miss out on this celebration. After boot camp I decided it would be best to fuel my body with zinc, iron and protein so ultimately ended up at a good burger joint, 5 Guys. If you don't have one in your area I suggest finding one in a nearby town. Nothing compares to the mom and papa bar burgers I get back home, but this is a close second. Known as The Place to get a fresh, juicy burger with all the fixings in between. Click here for the complete 5 Guys story. Here are some quick facts about the fun establishment.
Did you know...
- There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
- They use only fresh ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
- They use only Peanut oil.
- Our menu is trans-fat free.
|Bacon Cheeseburger (have to support both the pork and beef industries) with lettuce, tomato and ketchup. |
What's the one thing that HAS to be on your burger?