Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Are you a FacebookER or TwitterER?

Statistic don't lie

Hello, It's a rainy Tuesday day and I'm completely wore out from my day at the office and evening of Zumba; all I want to do it curl up and read my new book: Water for Elephants. So this is short, to the point, yet interesting. I received this pie graph from a co-worker and thought it was definitely blog worthy someday. So here it is enjoy! Where do you fit in on this graph? How do you think it will change in 2011? Are you immediately drawn in to Facebook or Twitter??



Facebook vs. Twitter Pie Graph
Have a great evening:)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Neat post and very interesting!
Thanks. I talked to my local librarian and requested Water for Elephants. I am excited to read it. Enjoy your relaxing evening.

Nicole Starr said...

Thanks Robyn! Hope you're having a great day! I'm enjoying Water for Elephants, great way to spend these rainy evenings:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...