Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 6.... We are getting closer

Home Decor!
Well once I get my dream home I'm going to have to do some major shopping to make this place feel like home. Let's just say I've already got a head start and am learning what my tastes are! Downtown there is an Anthropologie store. What you been to one? If not you have to go! There's everything from clothes, handbags & jewelry, furniture & rugs, and kitchen plates! Any fashion girl's one-stop shop! Here are a few things that scream NiCoLe......
How bright & fun, I have a yellow kitchen table (in storage) that would look great with this!

What can I say I love bright & crazy!

Great soup or ice cream bowls! Would also look great with my yellow kitchen table!

Why not cook with a ruffly apron! Pier One also had a bunch of styles too! Love it:)


Happy Cinco de Mayo!
N.Starr

1 comment:

Jamie Purfeerst said...

I am in love with the turquoise bowls! They should probably go on my Country Girl's Wedding Registry list! http://cowscorncountry.blogspot.com/2011/03/part-3-country-girls-wedding-registry.html

Every country wife needs a little turquoise in her kitchen! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...