Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 10 Came True!

An Early Birthday Present

Yes I opened a present before my birthday, oops! I didn't know!! Today there was a large brown package waiting at my door while I arrived home after a long crazy day at the office. I had no clue what it was or who it was from. I never get anything exciting! I quickly riped open the package only to find The Pioneer Woman Cookbook!! Who was it from?? One of my best followers and readers Lindsay & Brad Johnson! (Sister & Brother in-law!) I was not expecting to actually receive any of the things on my blog Wish-List. If I would have known this I would have posted a 25 days of Christmas Wish-List! jk:)
My Birthday Wish-List Countdown was kicked-off this cookbook because of my love for the book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.
Anyways, thanks guys very much it was a great surprise I can't wait dive in!
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...