Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Find--> Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

Happy April Fool's! What trick/pranks did you play today? Today I am reminded of my Grandma Lindsay, she was an April Fool's baby. Though not with me today I know she's looking over me and my family. Even though I was young when she passed away I'm grateful for the fun memories; but comforting to see her resemblance through my mom. Today we are greeted with a gloomy, rainy day. So I thought it would be a good excuse to pass on the gym and come home to relax from the week. I made a pit-stop at Barnes & Noble to purchase a book I've had my eye one for some time now.... Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by: Ree Drummond. A few of my friends have read it and supposedly can't put it down. Ree began blogging in 2006 and has built http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ into an award winning website; sharing recipes, showcasing photography, and documents the daily hilarious occurrences she has experienced going from city life to rancher's wife! Ree has appeared on Good Morning America, the Today Show, and The view. Ree lives on a working cattle ranch near Pawhuska, Oklahoma with her husband and four children.

Sadly I have no plans this weekend (call me an Old Maid), but am looking forward to see how far into this I can get this weekend. So I'm told that once you start you can't put down. From what I have learned Ree is an inspirational lady, especially for us agriculture goddesses!
Have a great weekend!
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...