Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday: California Style

Get ready to be amazed!!

Some have wordless Wednesday, I have thoughtless Thursday because really it's almost the weekend and it's a gorgous day, who want to think! Today's post is to just let your browse a few of my favorite pictures to San Francisco and Sonoma Valley. Also there are a few in here from a good Hereford friend & past fellow board member: Katlin Mulvaney. If you need a photographer for any event or in the market for senior or family pictures, Keepsakes by Katlin is who you should look up! She may even be featured in a Friday Flare, who knows! Noted below the ones she snapped and posted on facebook. As of right now she does not have a website so feel free to let me know if you're interested and I can put you in contact with her. Enjoy like they always say the pictures are worth a 1,000 words!!

To Fisherman's Wharf we go!



Photo by: Keepsakes by Katlin

Look at those grapes!

Photo by: Keepsakes by Katlin


Lunch overlooking the vineyard


Photo by: Keepsakes by Katlin





I did not pinch, just tasted:)

Have I mentioned I love wine?
Watch for a later post featuring two of my best friends.......

N.Starr





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...