Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Flare: My Domestic Side

An Additional Tab

Happy Friday! I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but in Wisconsin it's windier and ranier then ever! Definetly feels like October... Speaking of October, earlier this week I talked about the Signs of Fall. To follow that I would like to introduce you to a new tab: Domestic Side. It's a page on my blog dedicated to showing off all my Becky-Homecky projects. Take a peak I know you want to! Items are for sale at The Flower Pot (Manawa, WI), The Lily Pad (New London) and by contacting me. Move that mouse to the upper right-hand corner and see what I've been crafting up this week. Continue to check the tab for updates and new items.

Here's a teaser....

Great fall decor....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...