Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why I love the weekends

#CountryLife

Tuesdays-the week is gettin' rolling, I wish the weekend could have been longer and yet this upcoming weekend is oh so far away!!

Sunsets are worth a 1,000 words. Sunsets in the fall are just as good because it usually brisk out and you appreciate the few semi-nice days we have left.
Talk about an ideal sunset! Look at those bands of color! This was taken at Crosscut Solutions, my family's business. Mom and I were headed home after an afternoon/evening of working on pumpkins.
This was taken right before I headed back to Milwaukee.
The sun is setting right behind our corn field which we'll be harvesting soon.

Happy Tuesday! Today I'm headed to my first World Dairy Expo in Madison, WI! Details of my trip coming in a later post.

N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...