Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday..... Did you know....

The things I learn on Pinterest.

Pinterest is all the craze right now! I will admit it's how I spend my noon hour and 1/2 before I hit they hay! I love all the ideas and seeing what my friends are pinning. Pinning has actually become my new favorite term.

This is a prelude to all the cooking I plan on doing this weekend while spending a relaxing couple day in Brookfield (I know right? Can't remember the last time I've been here with nothing to do!). I found a few fun Pinterest recipes that I can't wait to try out.
So for tonight I'll leave you with an interesting Pinterest find..

Put a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water and it won't boil over!


Have a great night!

N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...