Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Flair: In-N-Out Burger

A west coast find

A great meal to end World Ag Expo! 
Last week while in California I got to experience the burger joint that is most raved about on the west coast, In-N-Out Burger (check out their fun website). After three long days at the tradeshow we treated ourselves by going back in time to the 1950's as we dined at an establishment were the waiters/waitress wore paper hats, red aprons and black bow ties. In-N-Out prides themselves on serving fresh, never frozen, hamburger patties, and fresh vegetables that are chopped each morning. I appreciated the simplicity of their menu (double cheese burger, cheese burger, fries, cokes and chocolate/vanilla shake), what more could you want! I've heard they have more options, however you have to ask for it. The secret menu can be found on their website. Of all the places I've eaten this place by far had the most reasonale prices.
As you know I love beef! And was proud to cross another beef establishment off  my list! If ever on the west coast, I highly recommend you stop in.

In-N-Out Burger, the best burger on the West coast.
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...