Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Slow down and think

Think before you speak.

We've all heard it. Don't gossip, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Easier said than done at times. Especially when you get caught up in the hustle of work, are passionate about a certain topic or have have just flat out had enough.....A great mentor of mine once said "My give a shit meter is busted!" LOVE IT!
So when I can across this today on the Rockin' Rural Women page it reminded me to slow down and really think before I spill. And those that have ever dealt with me on a regular basis know I'm guilty of saying whatever is one my mind at the given moment. You never have to wonder what's going on in this brain of mine.
Thanks RRW for the good reminder for all of us to TRY to follow, once in a while, when our Give-a-Shit Meter is working:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...