Monday, August 24, 2009

You May Kiss The BRIDE!!

Survived a great weekend! One of my closest college friends, Jason Scramlin, got married this weekend to a fabulous girl named Jordan! It was a great first weekend back in Lansing, MI. Our crew (Cody S., Lance S., Paul A., Mackenzie B., Cally H., and myself) had a grand time; danced the night away fun was had by all!
The bride, Jordan, looked stunning as her dad walked her down the aisle. Jason in his dress blues couldn't have been anxious to take his bride! Thank you so much to both of you for inviting me and letting me be part of your special day!
This was my second wedding of the summer....... Broghan and Abby Reilly got married in June. And I am happy to announce that they had their baby boy yesterday named Keller. He only 4 pounds (born 6 weeks early) all is well, please pray for them. Broghan (a Reilly Boy) is like my brother so I am excited to "practically" be an aunt.
Baby Keller Reilly--Can't wait to hold you!
Good Night everyone, I am off to Manawa, WI tomorrow!
~Nicole*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...