Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome Back!!!!

Hello!!! Time really flies when it has been a whole year since I have blogged. I can't wait to catch up up on all the exciting things that have happened over the last year. We have soo much to catch up on: MSU Graduation, last year of showing in the junior shows, moving to Milwaukee, and starting a career!! Literally I have made a list of blog topics and can't wait to share them all with you. First just a couple things... Notice the new look of the blog. I can't guarantee it will stay this way. I do want to keep a consistant look though. I will talk later this week about the meaning to all the updated looks. Moving onto something more important..... THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! What a great day to be a Packer Fan!! I spent the day at the Weishan Packer Party: big screen, screaming/estatic people, great food and a BIG Victory! What a great day to spend a Sunday afternoon. Fans in the Frozen Tundra will be cheering on the Packers the next two weeks as we await Super Bowl 45!! Please note: It has been since 1997 since our last Super Bowl appearance. And..... Black Eyed Peas is playing, one of my favorite bands:) All are looking forward to cheering on the Pack! N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...