Sunday, February 27, 2011

Milwaukee Weekend Recap

This is the second weekend in a row that I have spent in Milwaukee. Normally by the time Friday comes along I'm ready to get out the the city grime and head to the fresh country air. However with all the March festivities that are going on at home during the month of March I figured I'd spend a little time here to "take in" weekend city life! To my surprise my roommate had two tickets to the Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls basketball game and asked me if I wanted to go. I'm not a huge Bucks fan but since we were playing the Bulls I thought it'd be a nail-biter of a game. The Bradly Center was packed and the Illinois fans had ventured north to take us on. A true Wisconsin evening spent watching the game, drinking Miller Lite and devouring in an authentic Wisconsin brat! It was a close game, but sadly we lost:(
The real fun started after the game when meeting up with my co-workers at downtown's newest bar, Coyote Ugly!! While none of us danced on the bar, we did had a few laughs at the other brave girls that did. No pictures of Coyote Ugly.... sorry.
What was the highlight of your weekend?? PS-Only a few hours to cast your vote on your favorite cut of meat...... What do you think March's poll will be?? Hmmmmm........ Check Back:)
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...