Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finished in Record Timing!

Yes that is correct I have officially finished cover to cover my new favorite book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by new favorite Author Miss Ree Druumond. What a book! Needless to say I loved it. When I wasn't reading it I was constantly thinking about what would happen next. Unlike Ree, I did grow up a cattle girl so don't think twice about where a cow's temperature is taken, how to preg-check or the long working days. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at all adventures Ree encounters and the fact that I carry on my daily life with not thinking twice about getting manure over my entire arm or my life depending on tending to 4-legged critters. She is quite the women and I an anxious to continue following her website..... The Pioneer Women. Ree concludes her book with her favorite recipes from her past, present and future. Some sound quite delic........
While I always love heading north to the Starr Ranch I also enjoy quite weekends to myself. Besides being nose deep into Black Heels to Tractor Wheels I managed to do a little office work, workout at the YMCA, attend church, go for a bike ride around my little neighborhood (oo that reminds me tires were a bit on the flat side:(, and end my weekend with a relaxing facial curtesy of LUSH (my new-found love). Mental Health Relaxing Sundays are fun too! However I'll be ready to head to Manawa this coming weekend for the wedding reception of Claire & Cullan Reilly, good friends who got married a month ago in Mexico. Can't wait to see them.
Have a great week everyone:)
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...