Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Find: Fossil Handbags--> Spring is here.......

Time to put away the winter purse.......
The sign of the temperature rising and green grass growing means lots of things..... but today it means that it's time to pack away my dark Brighton purse and make a statement with a fun exciting purse that screams SuMmEr Time. With my Lenten promise of no shopping it kinda makes it hard to do my annual splurge of a new spring purse, my eyes can still wander and gaze at the new selection though! This Friday's Find is the Fossil purses. Now I know there not Coach, Dooney & Bourke or Chanel, but who can resist a flowerly purse like these. Bonus for my budget-friendly readers-- They're not too terribly priced, just perfect for a trendy unpractical handbag that only screams "WILD FLOWER CHILD" at the summer outings! Enjoy........


Love the floral print, unique design too!

You all know pink is my favorite color:)

This is just a taste of my love & addiction for purses..... more is to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...