Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our Families Feed Your Families

Today my friend Ashley Bushman shared a YouTube video on her profile and it instantly caught my eye: Smithfield Foods, Inc. has introduced an educational "behind-the scenes" video series providing viewers with an in-depth look on hog production and sustainability efforts. As advocates for agriculture it is important to show consumers the "What", "How", "When", and "Why" of the how food travels from pasture to plate. Consumers are eager then ever before to learn about how food is produced and the nutritional values it contains. Enough with me talking I will let Smithfield take it away! PS-This is my first video I've posted; Thanks to Crystal Young for showing me the blogging ropes. Check out today's blog post-it's sure to make you laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...