Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Find --> Water for Elephants

Another book I won't be able to put down.....

Water for Elephants. While I'll admit I don't know any about the book or almost release it is certainly the buzz amongst by co-worker at Bader Rutter. I fell so deeply in love with the book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and have been lonesome for a good book ever since I turned the last page.
Today some gals and I went to Potbelly's for lunch and chatted about the book and the anticpation of the new movie release. One my way home from work today I made a pit-stop at Barnes & Nobles (I'm almost a regular) and picked it up, only $14; a good book buy!
From what I gather it's a romance about a vet student to get involved with a circus who falls in love with a blonde bombshell who is part of the circus crew. Like I said I don't know much, excited to get started. And I really like movies with Reese Witherspoon.
I'm hoping this will be another book I can't put down. I'm going on a little road trip this weekend leaving tomorrow returing Sunday (short trip!!). Can you guess where I'll be going????
Anyways I'm hoping this book will occupy my time and to get it read before the movie is released Easter weekend. Here's the movie preview.


Have a  great weekend!
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...