Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Morning!

Happy Tuesday!

This is just a friendly Good Morning post! Hope you all are ready to take on your Tuesday. While chatting with some of my best gal-friends Saturday night at the Whiskey Barrel my blog came up in conversation. I was totally shocked at how many of them were actually reading it and revisiting in hopes of updates. It just goes to show that even if they aren't official "followers" people are still reading! So a special hello and good morning to my good gal-friends in Michigan: Theresa Sisung & Jamie Wilson (a.k.a. The Michigan Corn girls), Cally Hass and Brenda Sisung (MSU's newest Alumni here in a couple weeks!)

My parents are predicted to get 6+ inches of snow over the next 24 hours! That will make snow boots and snow pants a requirement at this weekend's Easter Egg hunt!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...