Thursday, May 19, 2011

Introducing a NEW Family Member

Isaac Bradley Johnson

Sorry for the lack of posting but I have exciting news I'm busting to share! Monday morning at 6 am I woke up to my phone obnoxious ring tone. Startled and almost falling out of bed I answered it in a groggy state. It was my sister Lindsay. There is no better way to wake up on a Monday morning then to answer the phone and hear, "Hi, is this Aunt Nicole?"!! The baby was born!!! In an instant I had learn that my little nephew Isaac Bradley was born at 12:01 Monday morning. Both Lindsay, Isaac (oh and Brad) are doing well!
Well how is one suppose to be able to go a whole work week without meeting a new nephew? I don't know and I didn't try! I got into the office took care of as much as possible and headed to Shawano around 2pm. Not telling a soul I was coming. I knocked on her hospital room door around 5pm. It was the best thing I've experience in a long time. Just Lindsay and I talking and me getting to hold her precious little Isaac. Sex and name was a complete surprise and it was so much fun to hear the news! Here are the stats:
Name: Isaac Bradley
Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
Height: 20 inches
Birthday: May 16, 2011; 12:01 pm

My visit was short, but well worth it! As you can image I will be heading up there this weekend to spend a little more time with him. I believe Lindsay & Isaac got to go home today:)

Here's my favorite picture (so far!)
NStarr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...