Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Each year we always celebrate Father's Day and my Dad's birthday all in one big bang because they are always so close. This year this birthday falls on Monday (6/20). I'm posting this ahead of schedule because we all know how busy a farm gets on the weekend. So not sure what we'll end up doing. I do know however my little nephew, Isaac, and is coming over for his first sleep over! Since Danielle is in Cali this weekend (helping with a show since she's on the NJHA board) I imagine the weekend will be spent with Dad and I out in the barn getting the heifers and cow/calf pair ready for a cattle show next weekend in Monroe. I leave you with a picture of my Dad and I with my cow Miley. It's actually a posed picture that I needed to submit, Bader Rutter blogged about the lifelong lessons agriculture fathers have provided to their children. Check out the post here.
Happy Father's Day to all the Farming Fathers. How many father's will be celebrating their day in the field making hay?
Happy Father's Day!
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...