Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pioneer Women gets a Food Network show

PW Fans will be seeing more of her

At this point it's no surprise that I'm a huge fan of the Pioneer Women. I read her book, received the cook cook which I use religiously (practically sleep next to it at night) and am a follower of her blog. So you can just imagine how ecstatic I was when I came across this article. The Pioneer Women will be hosting her own daytime cooking show streaming live from her Oklahoma ranch.
Over the past few months I have enjoyed learning about how Ree left behind her "back heels" for a cattle lifestyle becoming a ranchers wife and mother of 4 children. While I have grown up a cattle girl I still enjoy learning about Ree's country lifestyle from a different perspective.
Needless to say I'm looking forward to the show starting in the 2011-2012 season; definitely one that I'll be DVRing. Ree gives readers a taste of the upcoming showing by saying,
"I'm excited to confirm that I'm doing a Food Network show straight from the ranch. Details to come, but for now I'll just promise you that it'll be fun, a little different, possibly wacky, full of kids, dogs, and horses ... and I won't cook anything that I wouldn't normally cook in my everyday life. This would include anything involving bananas or fat substitutes." ~TULSA WORLD
I'll leave you with this clip of Ree sharing her country lifestyle.


N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...