Monday, August 1, 2011

5 year class reunion

Can you believe it's been that long? I can't:)

This weekend was the big LWHS (Little Wolf High School) 2006 class reunion. Who would have thought 5 years would fly by so quickly. It's really amazing to think back at all that I've done in just a few short years. Soon after graduation I picked up and moved to East Lansing, MI to attend Michigan State University where I knew absolutely no one. In college I made some of my best friends and there were enough good times to last a lifetime:) Within the last year I moved back to Wisconsin to start my agriculture communications career at Bader Rutter where I work on Pfizer Animal Health.
It was good to go back to the ole' stomping ground and catch up with my high school friends. I will admit I wasn't good at staying in touch with everyone. So it was neat to hear about the different types of jobs people landed with the university and major they chose five + years ago. We have some really bright people full of ambition, drive and dedication! I also loved seeing a few shiny diamonds on the left hands and sharing wedding details. So happy for Miss Katie Bauer, happy wedding planning. I am happy to be part of a successful LWHS class. Keep it up class of 2006, let's see what we can all accomplish in the next 5 years. I didn't take any pictures of the evening, however I thought some old high school photos would be better.
Senior year homecoming. Christa (green dress) and I (black dress) were the Varsity Water girls and on homecoming court. Christa was Queen:)

The Varsity Water Girls--> Prom time

National Honor Society. We worn those white collars over our graduation gowns.
 Then on the way back Danielle & I drove through a rainbow!! I captured it on Instagram (remember follow me: starrnicole). I'm not sure but that's got to be pretty lucky! So I made a wish just in case.




N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...