Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Flare: Chobani Yogurt

Nothing but good

Switching it up a bit I thought this week's flare would be about healthy food instead of fashion. How many of you are greek yogurt consumers? I just started eating it this summer and LOVE it! I see nothing wrong with the other brands of yogurt (yoplait, dannon, etc) I just really happen to enjoy the taste. It's even become quite popular with the ladies at the office. However we all have a little different brand of choice. Some like Fage (which I've only seen as plain) others like Chobani. And I'm in the Chobani group! When eating plain I mix in homemade jam and raspberries (to cut some of the sour-ness). However Chobani offers a wide selection of choices:
  • Mango
  • Pineapple
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Raspberry
Believe it or not it can even serve as a substitute for sour cream. Trust me in a blind fold test, you'd never know. I've started putting it on  my tacos.
So what's all the hype? What's so good about it? Here's a few facts:
  • The strained process gives you twice the amount of protein
  • Includes 5 types of live and active cultures and 3 strains of probiotics
  • Try it! You'll soon learn that it's thick, rich and creamy texture is an ideal way to satisfy your cravings.

Can be found at any grocery store, located in the dairy section by the rest of the yogurt.

Have a great weekend!
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...