Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Flair: PW Cook Book #2 is on its way

Food from my Frontier

OK so this news, like Thursday post's, is bit of "old news" (by only a week)! Due to work, Christmas and end of year stuff the blogging didn't quite make the to-do list.
So my exciting news is the announcement of The Pioneer Woman's second cookbook, Food from my Frontier. It's done and hopefully soon it will hit the shelf and I'll be one of the first to get my hand on it at the Brookfield Square Mall's Barnes & Noble. Ree's first cookbook was on my birthday wish list and I was lucky enough to get it from my sister Lindsay. Since May I've made quite a few things, my favs.....cinnamon rolls, rosemary potatoes, meatloaf. What I like best about is the pictures that capture her ranch & family life. There's no hiding their strong agriculture roots, their cattle truly are a major part of their lifestyle.
Anyways... Here's to Ree and her new cookbook! I can't wait to get my hands on this and whip up some deliciousness:)

N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...