Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: World Ag Expo recap

#WAE12 in the books

Last week I attended my first World Ag Expo. Have you ever been? If not, I highly recommend you put it on your bucket list. As you know I work at Bader Rutter, at BR I work on the Pfizer Animal Health dairy account. World Ag Expo is one of the largest agriculture tradeshows in the country, and with Pfizer being a key player in animal pharmaceutical, took on a big presence throughout the week. I had the opportunity to assist in the planning and execution of the event; it's great to finally see a big project come together and hard work pay off. During the tradeshow Pfizer passed out over 100 pounds of California cheese and several other giveaways & wearables to educate consumers on how important it is to care for the health of cattle. We had a lot of fun, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the trip.
This was our booth. California cheese was served on the front tables,
and reps could talk with their customers in a more private setting in the back area.
No one had trouble finding us! 

A cowboy peach cobbler was the "must-have" dessert item.
I must say it was pretty yummy! Being the protein lover I am, I also enjoyed the tri-tip sandwich.

So glad we took the scenic route back to our hotel one night. The dairy operations were really something,
they're were so many, they almost all ran together
I'm so ready for sunsets like these. Hurry up and get here spring!

Off in the distance is the Sierra Nevada Mountains. So tall!
   N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...