Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Birthday Wish #4--> A house that's MINE

For the Home I Don't Own.


If you follow me on Pinterest you may have see my board titled "For the Home I Don't Own". Still being somewhat young and renting, at times I haven't moved out of that college transitional housing mode. Ya know? Someday I hope to have a big farm house and can decorate it, for now Pinterest will have to do. However I am having fun getting some ideas, and hey a girl can always dream...

Unfortunately I'm having troubles inserting the pictures of my dream house... Please check out my board to see today's birthday wish! One item i repinned from my friend, Holli Hatmaker, she has a great blog called From Paris with Love.

I think my Vera Bradley bags would fit in nicely:)

You can follow me on Pinterest by searching for nstarr.
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...