Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer 2013: A Beautiful Mess

Took a little summer vacation from blogging. But the good news is I'm back! So far, summer 2013 has lived up to what I was wishing, hoping and praying for!
Pictures are the best way to catch us up on the time that has slipped away.And it just so happens I found a new photo app, it's your lucky day! We've all seen the photos with fun fonts and graphics, where are people pulling these out of? A few nights ago my instagram friend, kmclaflin, had a knock out photo so I bit the bullet and asked, because that's the only way you're going to find out. And you know, people love to share this type of information so next time you're wondering about the latest social media tool, just ask the person, no need to sit and wonder.
kmclaflin responded within minutes and this latest app is my newest addiction and the cheapest ($.99) entertainment I've had since I got a Facebook account in the spring of 2006. Plus is has a fun name, we've all been known to be this from time to time, no not a hot mess but... A Beautiful Mess. Search for it and download it, you won't regret it!


The photo editing portion is like instagram, but on steroids. Once you're done playing art director and by that I mean dolling up your photo with doodles, boarders and text; it's time to share with the world.
Since getting home from kicking butt in my workout class, boot camp, I've been glued to my phone having fun with my summer photos. As you can see the past couple months have been full of travel, sunshine and weddings. Looking forward to August!



 
  There are a ton of photo apps out there, which do you live by for giving followers a sneak peak into your life? Please share.
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...