Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all

It's been another busy summer and fall kicked off to a busy start. So busy that I haven't had time to make the decoupage pumpkins that I made the past couple falls. This weekend was a perfect couple days at home to get the fall creative juices flowing. While this is no decoupage pumpkin, I certainly enjoyed not having to peel modge podge out of my nails and hair.

Barn jeans, old t-shirt and no make-up. My kind of weekend.


DRIVE is having a pumpkin decorating contest. All you have to do use upload it to Instagram or Facebook using #drivepumpkins. Here's a close up of my entry. If you're on Instagram, you can find me at: starrnicole

Contest ends October 31. Get to decorating :)

N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...