Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cattle and Crown Royal

The two go hand in hand.

If you've ever been around any cattle event you know Crown Royal is the drink of choice. Why? I don't know. But it's common to find a handle of crown in just about anyone's showbox. Most drink it with coke, the calorie conscious prefer diet, the hard core drinkers order it up over ice. Me? I'm a crown and water gal.
This past weekend's open house just happened to land on my brother in-law's birthday. Again. For the second year in a row. My sister thinks he plans this on purpose just so he can have a party!
Crown was a logical choice, but it needed a birthday spin. Luckily a co-worker shared with me a Crown Royal cookie recipe. Bam. Sister in-law of the year right there! So that's what he got and let me tell you it was a crowd pleaser. It got me thinking...what other recipes can we sneak a little CR into?
And as promise, here's the recipe. I used regular crown as I'm not big into anything maple-flavored except for syrup and only when it's over my pancakes, waffles or french toast!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...