Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beauty Swap: Spring Link Up

#ccbeautyswap

Linking up late, but excited to share what I recevied in my #ccbeautyswap. This time I was paired up with Melanie, The Traveling Cowgirl and she totally out did herself! The fun makeup she sent me sure put me in the mood for spring, because mother nature she has taken her sweet time to warm up. Melanie must have read my mind and knew I was heading on a trip. The travel size products will be prefect for my trip to Colorado this week! Check out her blog post to see what I sent her. I love doing these swaps, it's soo fun "meet" other people and add their blog to my list! Also, shout out to Crystal Cattle and Dirt Road Charm for hosting.

Here's what Melanie sent.
A box full of goodies!
These make up wipes will come in really handy this summer!
And the powder will be perfect for protecting my freckles this summer!

I LOVE Burberry Brit and I've never worn Prada before. yippe!
And now this. THIS was the icing on the cake. I can't wait to drink my sweet tea vodka out of this!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Crystal Cattle said...

Is that powder sunscreen? I have never heard of such a thing. You will have to let this pale skin girl know how it works.
www.crystalcattle.com

CCC said...

Powder Sunscreen, interesting! Love the cup!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...