My 101 goals in 1001 days was published on April 1, 2012 and no it wasn't an April Fool's joke! It's been a few months so let's see how it's going. I just edited the page, realizing I need to get crackin'. Here's the highlights; visit the tab on the top right for the full list. Pink means complete, blue is in progress.
7. See my Danielle (sister) graduate from Purdue- A fun weekend of being w/family and packing the cattle trailer for her next adventure, Certified Hereford Beef. And yes, us cattle people move in trailers!
23. Eat at a new restaurant (2/5) Mountain Jacks (graduation weekend @ Purdue, Curley's Pub @ Lambeau
Intelligence47. Read the Advantage Newsletter (1/3)- A semi-annual newsletter written by the Nat'l Hereford Board for juniors across the country! A great way to learn what opportunities are available. Brings back good memories of my junior career days!
49. Read a new book (2/6) Reunion, 50 Shades of Grey- Let's be honest, who hasn't read 50 Shades of Grey??
Health, Beauty & Spirit
60. Run a 5K (2/7) Iola Trail Run, Packer 5K- You can see good pictures here and here. Love the feeling of the finish line!
75. Write Aunt Sally each month (Apr'12, May'12, June'12)- Love my GREAT Aunt Sally from Virginia. She's my Aunt Jo's sister and celebrates her birthday with lots of Irish festivities.
77. Judge a youth agriculture event- Job Interview Contest @ WI FFA Convention- Just realized (and can't believe) I haven't posted about this, stay tuned for when things calm down.
So there are the highlights. Long ways to go and lots to do & see till December 28, 2014 .