Thursday, February 14, 2013

You Bacon Me Crazy

Happy Valentine's Day!
Did you know the most popular new sayings are:
"Tweet Me", "Text Me", "You Rock",
"Love Bug", "Soul Mate",
and "Me + You".
Times have changed since the original saying
created 145 years ago!
With a blog post title like that I should really get a side job with the conversation heart candy company, don't ya think?
 For the second year in a row I'll be celebrating this holiday in California at World Ag Expo. But I can't think of a better place - representing a great client in animal health, surrounded by agriculture with great coworkers & friends, and slipping on a little wine after hours. I'll take that!
I found this on Pinterest a few weeks ago and had to share in case you were the type of person that stays in and cooks a meal. Wouldn't your Valentine be shocked to see a heart shaped piece of bacon on what they thought was going to be just a typical burger? I know
 I would be. And how easy! Avoid the crazy Valentine's Day
reservation rush, cook up a bacon heart burger and drink a red beer.
Sometimes simpler is better, at least in my world.
N.Starr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...