Get out the sharpie.
It's time to scratch a few things off my 101 in 1001 list! I'm tracking OK, but December 2014 will be here in no time. I mean this year is flying, how can it already be time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Here's where I'm at.
19. Packers Game. Didn't have tickets, but I tailgated in the Tundra Zone Tent. Let me tell you those people were having just as much fun:)
46. Learn about my family history. Learn a cool fact about my Irish heritage at last week's family reunion/birthday. Sharing this week, stay tuned.
54. Purchase the iPhone. Yes, I did it and LOVE it. It was totally worth the battle of the cell phone carriers.
Healthy, Beauty and Spirit
69. Pray. It's lent and I'm trying to read the daily devotions/exerpts book that my church gave to each of its members.
76. Create a tradition with my godson Isaac. Not sure if this will stick yet, but I did just buy him his second pair of cowboy boots. And each pair has been signed with, "Love, Aunt Nicole". It's a start and could be a nice tradition.
86. Learn something new that will help my career. I have been doing a lot of social media for work. They're still a lot to learn, but love this new communications/advertising space for clients.
Does anyone else love the accomplished feeling of crossing something off? I do!